Episode 001: 神圣的狗屎

<<< Home

神圣的狗屎


Audio

Download

 


Text

Holy Shit
. 卡利亚里,撒丁岛的首府,在历史悠久的滨海区的一栋大楼的二楼。莱昂纳多在他祖父塞巴斯蒂安诺的家里过夜。 Cagliari, capital of Sardinia, on the second floor of a building in the historic Marina district. Leonardo spent the night at his grandfather Sebastiano’s home.
S 莱昂纳多,醒醒吧 Leonardo, wake up!
L 求你了,爷爷,让我睡觉吧。我头疼得很厉害。 Please, Grandpa, let me sleep. I have a very bad headache.
S 是啊,你又抽烟了! Yeah, you’ve been smoking again!
L 当然没有,外公。我不喜欢烟草。 Of course not, Grandpa. I don’t like tobacco.
S 但你喜欢抽大麻。 But you like smoking weed.
. 他从烟灰缸里拿出剩下的一根大麻 He takes out the rest of a joint from an ashtray.
S 我告诉过你一百次,你必须知道如何管理大麻。如果你不能集中精力,你想怎么学习,而且… … I told you a hundred times that you have to know how to manage marijuana. How do you want to study if you can’t concentrate and…
L 别说了,我知道这首歌。草使我无法集中注意力,使我的大脑变软。简而言之,我永远不会成为一个出色的学生。 Stop it, I know the song. Grass prevents me from concentrating and softens my brain. In short, I will never be a brilliant student.
S 胡说八道! 我没有说过这样的话。草不会影响你的学习,也不会妨碍你成为一名好医生,但有一个条件,那就是你要有节制!”。来吧,穿上衣服!现在是11点。 Bullshit! I didn’t say anything like that. Grass will not interfere with your studies and will not prevent you from becoming a good doctor, but on the one condition that you exercise moderation! Come on, get dressed! It’s 11 o’clock.
L 什么?”11点钟?该死的,我和汉娜有个约会。 What? 11 o’clock? Damn it, I had an appointment with Hannah.
S 在那之前,去阳台看看。 Before that, go to the balcony.
L 那里有什么重要的东西可看? What is so important to see there?
S 有一艘游轮在港口的入口处抛锚了。 There is a cruise ship that dropped anchor at the entrance to the harbour.
. 莱昂纳多走到阳台上,那里可以俯瞰码头的屋顶、港口和天使湾。 Leonardo goes out onto the balcony which overlooks the roofs of the Marina, the port and the Angels Gulf.
L 那又怎样? So what?
S 那艘游轮上都是英国人。它正在接受检疫,不允许进入港口。 That cruise ship is full of English people. It is in quarantine and not allowed to enter the port.
L 发生了什么事? What happened?
S 他们说船上有一个埃博拉病例。 They say they have an Ebola case on board.
L 我的妈呀! Holy shit!

 

.